You can rest easy knowing that your care needs are well-provided.
Nurses at Elder Home Care are fully capable of bringing health care right into your home. You can even continue your treatment or recovery given your physician’s recommendation for home care.
Our Nurses are trained and competent in providing the following services:
- Surgical Aftercare
- Respiratory Care
- Care for Cardiovascular Disorder Patients
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Rehabilitative Therapy
- Heart Failure Tendencies (Patient Care)
- G.I. Tube Feeding Management
- Negative Pressure Therapy (Wound VAC)
- Patient and Family Health Teaching
- Catheter Care and Management
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Incontinence Care
- Diabetic Care / Insulin Injections
- Therapeutic Anti-Coagulation
- Administration of Prescribed Medication
- IV Therapy
- Oncology Care
Would you like our nurses to visit you at home? Call Elder Home Care to arrange for nursing care. We can be reached at 516-405-5910.